Posted on Jun 26 at 14:34 PM. Last edited on Jun 26 at 14:38 PM
WHAT IS BIKE & GO?
Bike & Go is a new bike hire scheme that lets you quickly and easily complete your train journey by bike.
Here’s how it works:
- Register your credit or debit card details here and pay the annual subscription fee
- Receive your Bike & Go card in the post
- Check availability at your chosen station
- Hand in your Bike & Go card at the station’s ticket office to collect the key to your bike
- The rental fee will automatically be charged at the end of every month
- Unlock the bike from the station and get pedalling!
- Remember to use both locks when leaving your bike unattended
- Return the bike to the station, lock it and return the key to ticket office
WHY BIKE & GO?
Bike & Go gives you all the comfort and convenience of travelling by train with the freedom and flexibility of riding a bike.
- Get to your destination faster and fitter
- Leave queues, delays and traffic behind
- No walking, no waiting. Just get on your Bike & Go!
- Freedom to travel where you want, when you want
- A cost-effective way to continue your journey
- Hire up to two bikes at a time – great for friends!
Bike & Go Hebden Bridge
Hebden Bridge Train Station