Posted on Apr 14 at 16:35 PM. Last edited on Jul 01 at 14:51 PM
Old East View: Old East View is an historic 19th-century manor house with a detached stone-built coach-house. The coach-house offers luxury accommodation to rent on a weekend or weekly basis. Sleeps 5.
- King - Cotton bed linen, duvet, bedside tables and lights, full length mirror, dressing table, large hanging area for clothes
- Double - Cotton bed linen, duvet, full length mirror, large built-in wardrobes
- Single - Cotton bed linen, duvet, bedside table and light, full length mirror
Cooking, dining and living:
- The kitchen is well equipped with modern conveniences and utensils including; washing machine, fridge freezer, gas hob, electric oven, kettle, toaster and espresso maker, teapot, cafetiere, mugs, glasses, cutlery, chopping boards, saucepans, fying pan, tea towels and egg cups.
- Enjoy mealtimes sitting at the large dining table and chairs complete with placemats and cushions.
- Relax in the comfortable living room with corner sofa, chair, coffee table and flat screen TV + Freesat.
- Fully tiled, luxurious modern bathroom with underfloor heating, large bath, overhead and hand held shower, heated towel rail, bath sheets and hand towels.
Other facilities:Gas central heatingFree Wi-FiIron and ironing boardHairdryerClothes hangersWhat’s not included:
Old East View