Posted on Apr 14 at 16:35 PM. Last edited on Jul 01 at 14:47 PM
Stables Cottage is a beautiful 16th-century stone cottage, which has undergone total renovation to provide comfortable holiday accommodation of the highest standard for up to 6 people. The cottage is available to riders and non-riders for short breaks and holidays throughout the year. Click on the link above for more information about the accommodation and bookings. We can offer first class, self-catering accommodation for you and your horse so that you can enjoy a wonderful holiday in the South Pennine Moors together.
You stay in Stables Cottage and your horse is accommodated in a large, airy loosebox just yards from your front door in the specially-designated holiday area our yard.
• Approved BHS Horses Welcome Establishment
• Stabling from as little as £10 per horse per night
• Turnout available for small groups / individual horses
• Direct access to the Pennine Bridleway
• Large indoor arena available to hire at a concessionary rate
• Ample parking for wagons or trailers (electric hook-up available if required)
• Hay or haylage available for purchase on site
If you are interested in incorporating tuition and training into your holiday, we can arrange a lesson with one of our friendly, professional instructors or tailor a package to meet your needs.
Should you prefer to stay at a local B&B or campsite, we are happy to provide holiday stabling from £15 per horse per night.
Is our info correct? If not please let us know.